Nivla Photography's Facebook

Nivla Photoz

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nivla photography has a combined photographic experience. All through the years, I have experience various colorful cultures, met different people from all walks of life and people with all sorts of characters and personalities. During my first collaborative shoot, I found my styles to be contradicting, yet in some special way, complemented my self. Please do browse through my gallery where the latest is updated; share the special moments in our different life stages.

June 28, 2009

Asriza & Sharil @ June 27, 2009

Congratulation to Asriza & Sharil......(:




Taken during asriza & sharil was busy entertaining their friends.......
Anyway let’s wish them all the best in their marriage.




The team that are working with both couple...... The Westin Kuala Lumpur




Have to waste 3 shots in order to make both of them looking at the camera.....however it is one of the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment