Nivla Photography's Facebook

Nivla Photoz

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nivla photography has a combined photographic experience. All through the years, I have experience various colorful cultures, met different people from all walks of life and people with all sorts of characters and personalities. During my first collaborative shoot, I found my styles to be contradicting, yet in some special way, complemented my self. Please do browse through my gallery where the latest is updated; share the special moments in our different life stages.

January 28, 2010

One MOKUL Family Day Carnival


Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur has just celebrated its Family Day on December, 29 2009.
Themed "1 MOKUL", it was the first time ever they have organized a Family Day instead of an Annual Dinner.
Staff came with their families and enjoyed games organized by different departments of the hotel. 


Slide show also available at;
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=265702793538&ref=mf or feel free to visit nivla photography in facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment