Nivla Photography's Facebook

Nivla Photoz

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nivla photography has a combined photographic experience. All through the years, I have experience various colorful cultures, met different people from all walks of life and people with all sorts of characters and personalities. During my first collaborative shoot, I found my styles to be contradicting, yet in some special way, complemented my self. Please do browse through my gallery where the latest is updated; share the special moments in our different life stages.

November 14, 2010

Autumn 2010 With TWKL FUNcierge Team

The FUNcierge team of TWKL organize the Lantern Festival at Petaling Street Hotel where it was celebrated TWKL collogue & guest. Here are some pictures that was taken on that lovely evening. 















































































For a little history of the lantern festival please visit Wikipedia - Lantern Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment